katanya masalah blank screen waktu instalasi sudah diatasi di versi bootcamp yg baru. Dan memang, firmware dari graphic cardnya juga musti di-update.. here is the source : http://www.macwindows.com/bootcamp3.html#012110a
Boot Camp 3.1: Apple fixes iMac/Win 7 black screen bug; Win 7 Boot Camp now officially supported
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Apple released a set of Boot Camp updates aimed at officially supporting Windows 7 and at fixing an incompatibility between new iMacs and Windows 7, specifically the bug that causes the screen to go black when installing Windows 7. The updates include several versions of a general Boot Camp 3.1 update (which addresses several issues), a graphics firmware update for iMacs and Mac Pros, and Windows 7 drivers for iMacs. Apple also provided directions for applying the upgrades to fix the Windows 7 black screen problem. Specifically, these are the updates:
- Boot Camp Software Update 3.1 for Windows 32 bit. This adds support for Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate. Apple said the update also addresses issues with the Apple trackpad. (We’ve previously reported problems with the trackpad and Windows 7.) Boot Camp 3.1 now supports the Apple Magic mouse and Wireless Keyboard.
- Boot Camp Software Update 3.1 for Windows 64 bit. Addresses the same issues as the above update, but is for 64-bit versions of Windows 7.
- Boot Camp Utility for Windows 7 Upgrade. Apple recommends running this on a Mac before upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7.
- iMac Late 2009 Windows 7 Drivers. This driver update is specifically for Windows 7 on the iMac 21.5-inch, Late 2009, and iMac 27-inch, Late 2009. It’s important to follow the directions for this update.
- Graphics Firmware Update 1.0 for iMac and Mac Pro. Although Mac firmware updates are often for general computer issues, this one is specifically aimed at running Windows 7 with Boot Camp. The firmware update is for iMacs with NVIDIA GeForce 7300 or 7600 GT and Mac Pros with NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT or Quadro FX 4500.
If you’ve installed these updates please let us know whether they fixed Windows 7 problems.